Our Direct Care Workers have extensive experience helping clients with daily living activities including the following:
Services We Provide
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Home management tasks like housekeeping, laundry and errands
- Preparing and serving meals, and help with feeding if necessary
- Assistance with transferring and using a wheelchair, cane or walker
- Routine skin care
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with exercise program
- Supervision and oversight for safety reasons
- We are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Certified through the Office of Long-Term Living (OLTL).
OACH Direct Care Workers/ Home Care Aides can provide any number of services to you or a loved one in your home.
Even if you are in a nursing or other facility now and want to transition back to your home or to an entirely new home if you do not have one now- OACH can help.